Saturday 24 January 2015

Elementals

I told you that you would be able to read about the Elementals later, didn't I? Well, here it is, a brief description of one of the great factions of the universe. Originally, I planned to give you an excerpt from an Elemental or ES written book but, so as to avoid any unnecessary bias, I've decided to give you my, completely unsided, opinion.
The Elementals are so named because of their control of and dependence on the Elements and Elemental Energy. As I have already stated in a previous post, there are ten Elements and, for the sake of convenience, I'll list them here: Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Life, Light, Darkness, Time, Knowledge and Berserker. Each Elemental belongs to a particular Element or pair of Elements. For example the golem is an Earth Elemental whereas the gargoyle is an Earth and Air Elemental.

The Elementals are governed by the Creators (beings of incredible Elemental Power) who, in turn, are governed by the Originals. The Originals are the original ten Elementals of each Element and are the keepers of the Elemental Plates (the source points of all Elemental Energy). You know what, I'm sure that I can find a paper or two describing these three points... Why don't you comment what you'd like to hear about first and I'll see what I can do?    

Most of them live on the Element Island (generally, in their own Elemental Section, although some have been known to roam around for various reasons as well as congregate in the centre of the Island in a place known as... actually, I'd best not give that away just yet.) but some of them have found their way out of the Island (or should that be that they never found themselves on the Island?) and onto the mainland. Of course, the one place where none of them live permanently is the Elemental Void due to their natural dependence on Elemental Energy (and the lack of it in the Elemental Void).

I think that that's enough on the Elementals to get you started, but, of course, you can always ask if you don't understand something or want to know more (subtle hint).

Yours Sincerely,
The Chronicler

2 comments:

  1. Can you give some more information about the Creators please. How many are there, how much power do they have etc.?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again for commenting... again. I have noted down your request and will be sure to find something about this interesting topic.
      Yours Sincerely,
      The Chronicler

      Delete