Saturday 17 January 2015

When We Are

Next up on the list, for a bit of clarity is exactly when we are. You would have also noticed, in the last post, the notation AH so I feel that I should explain slightly. While I have got a pretty good list of the ages and a summary of what happened in them, I feel that we're not quite ready for some of the revelations yet. So, instead, I'll just name the ages and their approximate length as well as their notation:
Age of Elements - Unknown Length - AE
Age of Armament - 1500 years - AA
The Great War - 5000 years (split into two 2500 year sections) - GW
Time of Banishment - 2500 years - TB
Time of New Conquest - 2500 years - TC
Age of Isolation - 1500 years - AI
Age of Recovery - 1500 years - AR
Age of Humankind - Unknown Length - AH

We are currently in the Age of Humankind, approximately about 1900 years (and a bit) into it. I hope that answered some of your questions as to when we are and also as to how long of a period of time we will be looking at. Of course, a lot can, and probably will, happen while we're chronicling so there'll also be some new stuff!

Yours Sincerely,
The Chronicler

No comments:

Post a Comment