Sunday 20 March 2016

And the Results Are...

Hello everyone. First of all thank you for contributing to the poll about the future of the Chronicles. I suppose you'd like to know the results? Right then, so in first place is (drum roll please)... 

Studies of Elementals! Okay, well this should be interesting, good choice everyone! I have some contacts that I can bring in but it's probably going to take a while to gather the necessary information in a reader-friendly manner. 

In second place is more Legacy of O.U.T.L.A.W.S. posts. Now, as I've said before, these aren't necessarily in my full control due to the nature of the transmissions but I shall certainly go looking for some more entries into the legacy.

Next is the War Diary, which I shall work to recover from the battles it has seen and transcribe for your reading pleasure. Following this are the Genre Specific Stories, An Improved Timeline and more Armour and Weapons posts. Now then, I shall attempt to bring some Genre Specific Stories and Armour and Weapons posts out in due course but I'm afraid that An Improved Timeline will take some work (so I suppose I'm grateful that it was voted second last). 

Finally, the Culture and Geographical posts received... no votes. Now, I must admit that I'm the tiniest bit disappointed but maybe in the future, eh?

Okay then, so I suppose the only things left to say are, thank you, again, for voting in the poll and I hope that you'll stay with me while I get these new and returning features up to Chronicling standard.

Yours Sincerely
The Chronicler

No comments:

Post a Comment