Friday 1 January 2016

The Long Tale - The Beginning

Hello there, readers of this strange and rather lackluster Chronicle.


Over the last couple of months it would appear that The Chronicler has failed in his duties of keeping these Chronicles updated and you, the readers, entertained. Well, be rest assured that I have appeared to pick up his slack. And, so, over the coming days, weeks and months I'll hope you'll join me as we explore the mysterious The Long Tale. Enjoy...

But what is The Long Tale? Well, that is something that you'll have to find out, isn't it. I, for one, don't approve of the hand holding that The Chronicler has given you so far and believe in a more... bare-boned approach.

And, so, I shall also leave out who I am and what my purpose is (although there may be some clues for those, more eagle-eyed of readers...). However, I will suggest one thing: you might want to keep your eyes out for secrets when reading The Long Tale. I promise it will be a rather... interesting read.

Yours Sincerely,
Tisa Cerste

P.S. You may be wondering why I put 'Yours Sincerely' for you and I are certainly not friends. Well, you can take it a few ways. One: I am mocking you and The Chronicler (quite likely I must admit). Two: I put it for no reason at all (rather likely as well). And, finally: I put it there because of some as of yet undisclosed secret (hmm... I'll let you ponder that one for a bit).

7 comments:

  1. Yours FAITHFULLY is for friendliness, sincerely is to a sir/madam out of politeness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I think you'll find that it is the other way around. Please feel free to check this website if you need further persuasion: http://www.dailywritingtips.com/yours-faithfully-or-yours-sincerely/

      Delete
  2. Everyone, please ignore this series of posts from the virus that is Tisa Cerste. They are nothing but lies. If you are patient then I promise that I will provide more, better quality and more truthful posts.

    Thank you for your time and I hope to get this issue solved shortly (if I can...)

    Yours Sincerely,
    The Chronicler

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now, now, Chronicler, I don't think we really need to be using such harsh words as 'virus' do we? And I think you'll find that I'm merely giving the good readers of this Chronicle what they deserve. As for the lies, we both know that no to be true...

      Yours Sincerely,
      Tisa Cerste

      Delete
    2. What they deserve! If you mean to be tricked into following you to their doom then I'm afraid that you are terribly wrong!

      Please readers, I beg of you. Stop this madness and don't continue!

      Yours Sincerely,
      The Chronicler

      Delete
    3. Tut, tut... So many secrets and so much time to tell them... This really is a Long Tale

      Delete
    4. Please... for my sake and the sake of the Chronicle... stop

      Delete