Sunday 21 February 2016

The Long Tale - A Pause

Hello again, followers of The Long Tale.


I'm afraid that I have some bad, and rather disappointing, news. Due to some of the readers of this great tale not quite understanding the full measure and meaning of it, I have decided to postpone further installments until some guidelines and further helpful features can be put in place. For example, have any of you figured out any of the timeline yet? No? Well, perhaps I can help with that.

Therefore, it is with a heavy heart that I relinquish control of this, slightly improved, Chronicle back to The Chronicler for the foreseeable future until some of these technicalities can be worked out. I must say that it also doesn't help that this fake of a knowledge keeper has tried to stop me from giving out information, which you rightly deserve, at every turn.

Anyway, I hope you will study the sections of The Long Tale available to you and perhaps even impress me with your knowledge of its inner workings. Failing that, please wait for my guidelines and I shall return with utmost haste.  

Yours Sincerely,
Tisa Cerste

P.S. Now, I do not mean that I shall be giving you the timeline or any of the specific answers that this tale possesses (I'm not The Chronicler, after all) but, merely, helping you along the way to your own enlightenment. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment