Sunday 21 February 2016

A Return to Normal Proceedings

Hello again, dear readers of this ever growing Chronicle of the Elements.



Now then, as many of you will have no doubt have noticed, a virus by the name of Tisa Cerste has recently invaded the Chronicles and begun to post a series of posts titled The Long Tale. Now, while I cannot delete these abhorrent tales now that they have reached the public eye (I detest the destruction of knowledge in all its forms, even ones as destructive as these), I have been able to remove Tisa Cerste from the Chronicles and, so, the virus will no longer be able to post any more of these tales. Huzzah!

Therefore, I think it is only right that we return to normal proceedings of chronicling and learning about this great universe that we are all a part of. As such, I shall be setting up another poll so that you can tell me what sort of things you all want to see chronicled! So, please, either check a box or leave a comment and then we can quickly outnumber these poisonous posts that Tisa Cerste has left us.

However, due to my other responsibilities (such as keeping control of dear old Tisa Cerste and my continued efforts to link back up to Team 5 and the rest of the O.U.T.L.A.W.S.) as well as making sure that these posts are to the same quality that you all expect and deserve, I am afraid that these posts won't be coming thick and fast although I shall try my best. Thank you for your understanding and I hope you stick with me for during the next chapter of our journey through the Chronicles!

Yours Sincerely,
The Chronicler

P.S. I do hope that Tisa Cerste didn't harm you in any way but I do, sincerely, hope that we have seen the last of that accursed virus (although I can't make any promises).

No comments:

Post a Comment