Monday 11 May 2015

End of a Legacy (?)

Hello everyone, it's The Chronicler here! Wow, it's been a while, hasn't it?

Since my last post, I mean. Well, that's not quite true as there have been 8 Legacy of O.U.T.L.A.W.S. transmissions (which take longer to chronicle than you might think) since Symbolism - Part 2. And that is what I want to talk about today.

For those who have been keeping up with the weekly updates of the Legacy of O.U.T.L.A.W.S., you will know that things have gone a bit... chaotic... (and for those who haven't, why not?!) Because of this I have stopped receiving transmissions from a Team 5 and the O.U.T.L.A.W.S. and so can't, currently, chronicle their further adventures. However, I am certain that this will change at some time in the future and we can continue following the adventures of... well I won't spoil that here. So I would like to declare a break in the Legacy of O.U.T.L.A.W.S. (as opposed to a goodbye) and hope that you will stay with me during my own adventures of chronicling.

Right, now that that's done, I can talk about what's happening in the future. And what an exciting one it is! First of all I am planning to finish the Symbolism series of posts very soon (no, seriously, I'll try) and then there's a number of other things that I think you'll find quite interesting: from a map of the Element Island to a calendar of important events during the year as well as a series of genre specific stories written by various Elemental and human authors. All of this and more background information on the Elemental Universe from all over the timeline. There's even a certain diary that I'm working on chronicling that I think you'll enjoy...

However, in order to do this, I'll need you all to be patient so that I can chronicle them to the best of my ability. In addition, you can help me by offering feedback on what you'd like to see first or if you'd like to see anything else. For this reason, I'm setting up a poll so that you can easily pick some of the things that you'd like to see. But, if you'd like to see anything else, please comment!

Rather than the end of a legacy, I like to see this as just the beginning and I hope you do to.

Yours Sincerely,
The Chronicler

P.S. Also, as a treat, I've got a special little post coming out tomorrow so be sure to check back.

2 comments:

  1. MOAR PLZ!!!!!!

    Seriously though, the series has been great, and I'm sure we all would like to see what happens to Fam and the coalition between the O.U.T.L.A.W.S. and the League of Hunters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all thank you for taking the time to read the Legacy and for the comment! I, for one, also would like to see what happens to the O.U.T.L.A.W.S. and the League of Hunters. I'm sure that I'll receive another transmission soon enough. Until then, please feel free to look around the rest of The Chronicles.

      Yours Sincerely,
      The Chronicler

      Delete