Saturday 14 February 2015

Symbolism - Part 1

Hello all. I apologise for only being able to put out the weekly Legacy of O.U.T.L.A.W.S. posts but, as I've said, I've been very busy with my own, already expansive (and terribly unorganised), chronicles. Anyways, one of the main things that I've introduced but haven't really explained have been the symbols of the Elemental Universe. In fact, some of you (I'd hope most of you) would, probably, have spotted my own symbol. And then, of course, you've got the O.U.T.L.A.W.S. symbol among others. And, so, I have decided to do a series of posts detailing the main symbols of the Elemental Universe (which will be updated as more show up in other posts/if I find one that really interests me). This will include a brief history, who's symbol it is and, of course, the symbol itself. And, I think that the first symbol I'll look into is my own:


Symbol: The Chronicle
Owner: The Chronicler (me!)
History/Meaning: I created 'The Chronicle' as a means of detailing what it was that I stood for and what I do. The alphabet represents knowledge and writing that is, so far, known while the question mark represents all knowledge that is not yet known. The alphabet surrounds the question mark as I like to think that all unknown knowledge is contained in the knowledge already known and, therefore, always within reach. 
Yours Sincerely,
The Chronicler

No comments:

Post a Comment